- All students can learn, but not at the same rate or
in the same way.
- Students need to see positive role models.
- Students learn best from someone with whom they share
- Students learn best when they feel safe.
- There is a need to provide opportunities that support
and enhance learning.
- Instruction should be focused on Indiana
academic standards (2-6) and Common Core Standards (K-1).
- Outside events in the lives of students affect their
- High expectations increase students' performance.
- Students come to our classrooms with different levels
- Students need to recognize and respect each other's
The Daly Knight Code
I, a Daly Knight, have a job to do and will do it to the
best of my abilities.
I will demonstrate respect, responsibility and safety for myself and others
in our community at all times.
I will protect the learning environment, study hard and stay Bully Free;
For I am a Knight of DALY.