This is a two year program. First year students learn the fundamentals of computer aided drafting and design techniques with an emphasis on problem solving, planning, and proper order of procedure. Students learn both mechanical and architectural drafting. Learning measurement, basic drafting standards, and creating and reading plans are also stressed. Students will keep a portfolio of all of their work. Basic job skills are also taught in this course, including resume writing, interviewing, etc.
• Create video game-quality 3D models and animation
• Create video game designs for Android and iOS with Unity Pro
• Develop knowledge/skills in architectural and mechanical drafting
• Compete in regional, state, and national drafting competitions
• Gain real-world experience by working with local companies
Students will be prepared for further education or employment as a