John Storer II
- Elkhart Community Schools is committed to the continual pursuit of excellence for all students by inspiring the belief that learning is a lifelong process.
- We believe:
- All students in Elkhart Community Schools must be provided an equal opportunity for optimal educational growth, regardless of age, race, creed, national origin, disability, gender or economic status.
- The school shares with the home, the church and community agencies the responsibility for developing all students a lifelong love of learning and the knowledge, skills, habits, understandings, attitudes and character traits essential for:
- Choosing and participating in a vocation;
- Creating good human relationships;
- Achieving responsible, contributing citizenships; and
- Enriching one’s personal life