- The mission of the ECS Personnel Department is to recruit the most highly qualified staff in all areas. We are committed to diversity and equal opportunity in hiring practices. To this end, we provide a variety of services for both current employees and potential recruits. Our services include information concerning application procedures, teacher licensure procedures, and staff development opportunities for teachers, paraprofessionals and substitute teachers.
Current Job Openings at ECS
Employment Forms and Contracts
- Applications (please complete an application for a specific position through the job openings link above, if possible)
- Master Teacher Contract
- Transition to Teaching Program
- Indiana’s Transition to Teaching program is for college-degreed adults who wish to obtain their teacher certification and move into the school classroom.
- Information from the IDOE about the Transition to Teaching Program: http://www.doe.in.gov/licensing/transition-teaching
- Approved list of IDOE Approved Transition to Teaching Programs: http://www.doe.in.gov/licensing/approved-transition-teaching-programs
- IC-20-26-5-4 Compliance Information