• Applications (please complete an application for a specific position through the Job Openings page, if possible):
    • Certified/Administrative Application
      • This is the application you should complete if you are applying for a position as an administrator, or a position that requires you to have an Indiana Teacher’s License (classroom teacher, guidance counselor, school psychologist, certified speech/language pathologist, etc.).
    • Classified Application
      • This is the application you should complete for any position not requiring a teacher’s license (food service, bus driver, secretary, paraprofessional, technical assistant, custodian, etc.).
    • Substitute Teacher Application
      • PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS POSITION. Interested persons should come to the J.C. Rice Educational Services Center at at 2720 California Road, Elkhart, IN 46514 to complete all required paperwork (see here). Office hours are 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 a.m., Monday through Friday. Substitute teachers must have an Indiana Teaching License or a minimum of 30 hours of college credits.