- Elkhart Community Schools offers a variety of insurance benefits that include medical, dental, vision and short-term disability insurance, as well as access to Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts. The following links provide additional information as you consider your insurance selections.
- 2016 Annual Enrollment Presentation and Information
- 2016 UMR Find a Provider Instructions
- 2016 Dental Plan Summary
- 2016 Optum RX Prescription Mail-in Order Form
- Open enrollment for current Elkhart Community Schools employees was from Wednesday, November 11 through Tuesday, November 17, 2015.
- After November 17, elections made in the enrollment system are final and cannot be changed.
- As we have done in recent years, Elkhart Community Schools will be using a passive enrollment for group medical/dental benefits this year. Employees who do not want to change their group medical/dental benefit plan elections are not required to complete the online enrollment. For such employees, all 2015 group medical/dental benefit elections will be carried over for the 2016 plan year.
- Since Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) contributions will not carry over, employees wanting to make pre-tax contributions to an FSA for unreimbursed medical and/or dependent care must complete the online enrollment on benefitsCONNECT to do so.