Technology Information for ECS Staff
The mission of the district’s technology program is to provide the tools, resources, and support necessary to facilitate the achievement of student, school, and district goals. Essential qualities of the program that will contribute to its long-term success are future vision, leadership, collaboration, capacity building, and sustainability.
Technology will be used to improve student achievement, to build partnerships, to develop leaders, and to provide opportunities for instructional innovation. As technology proficiency becomes increasingly necessary for citizens to function in today’s society, so too do students, teachers, and administrators appropriately rely upon technology to function in today’s schools.
- Getting Help with Technology
- Help and How-to’s from the ECS Tech Center
- ECS Wireless Network Info
- Note from Microsoft Office about Online Safety and Privacy
- Security, Privacy and Online Safety Brochures from Microsoft Office
- Resources for Promethean ActivClassroom Software
- Resources for Secondary Math SMART Desktop Software
- SPAM, Viruses and Hoaxes