Skip to content
- Canvas is Elkhart’s Learning Management System (LMS) where teachers and student can communicate digitally. Teachers can post assignments, facilitate discussions, share resources and communicate important information to students. Students can turn in assignments, access digital resources needed for class, take quizzes and participate in classroom discussions.
- All students in middle school and high school have Canvas accounts.
- Think of Canvas as a digital classroom!
- Log on to Canvas
- Parents can access their student’s classes on Canvas through the parent portal and see assignments, resources and check grades. To access Canvas parent accounts, please follow the directions below.
- Click on http://elkhart.instructure.com
- Click on parent access in the top right corner
- Sign up for a parent account
- You will need a student pairing code to create an account (what is a pairing code and how do I get one?)
- After you create an account, log in to http://elkhart.instructure.com anytime to see your student’s work, assignments, grades, comments and to communicate with the teacher.