Name/Address Change Info

It is vitally important that the Human Resources Department have your current name and address information. If you move or legally change your name, there are forms that need to be completed so that personnel, payroll, insurance, and retirement information is correct. Please be aware that your name cannot be changed on your Elkhart Community Schools records until you have changed your name with the Social Security Administration and have furnished the Personnel Department with proof of having applied for the new Social Security card.


Certified and Classified Employees

  • To change your name: complete this Elkhart Community Schools form and return to ECS Human Resources Department
  • To change your address: visit, click the “Menu” link at the top right, then Update Your Address. You must be logged into the ECS network (on campus) to make this change.
  • If you have any questions, contact:
    • Loria Mayes at 574-262-5511 or via email