Skip to content
- Contact your school’s social worker, they have resources to help with and provide a variety of services including; school bags, school supplies, coats, food, mental health services, and other necessities throughout the school year.
- Triple P (Positive Parenting Program): Triple P offers a variety of parenting discussion groups and sessions locally throughout the year. Visit them on their website or Facebook page for more information on their services and events.
- Food Services: Visit the food service page for information on free and reduced lunch.
- Elkhart Aquatics Center: Link to FREE monthly events and activity calendar.
- Macaroni Kid: Macaroni Kid publishes weekly, hyper-local e-newsletters and websites featuring local events, activities for moms, kids, and families.